- Verification and posting of invoices/reimbursements and other expenses
- Ensuring proper accrual and provision of expenses
- Perform journal entries and general bookkeeping
- Proper monthly closing of accounts (P&L and BS). Monthly GL review.
- Timely reconciliation of Bank & Customer / Vendor
- Ensuring proper deduction of TDS, GST RCM, and other compliances
- Filing of TDS & GST Returns
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Assistance in Internal and External audits
- Coordination with other department and provide assistance as and when required
- B.Com, CA Inter
- Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Hands-on proficiency in MS Office Excel
- Hands-on experience on any ERP Software (Preferable Microsoft Navision)
- Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Candidate from Food & Beverages / Retail / Service industry will be preferred
Salary: 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:CA in Pursuing ,MBA/PGDM in Finance,M.Com in Commerce
Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Beginning as a modest caf in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene, people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani. Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins. Over the last four years, Paradise won the hearts of guests in Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Gurugram by opening several successful Outlets.
With multiple formats that include charming cafes, busy bakeries and welcoming restaurants, our Food courts are favourite hangouts for people from all walks of life. For the convenience and safety of our guests, we have valet parking and adequate security arrangements. We also practice the highest quality and hygiene standards to ensure our cuisine remains top-notch in all aspects. Industry best practices, world-class processes and cutting-edge technology enable our Outlets to set new benchmarks in the Food & Hospitality industry for their efficiency. We have a cutting-edge technology stack, with Microsoft Dynamics and an advanced SCM, at its centre to helps us deliver robust operational performance.
We ensure consistency of taste and quality across Outlets through a meticulous application standard operating procedures. We have been recognized as one of the best Restaurants serving authentic Hyderabadi cuisine by respected media and internet organizations like The Times of India, National Geographic Traveler and Burrp!. We, however, believe that our greatest reward is the trust and loyalty bestowed on us by our delighted guests. We have strategic partnerships with key suppliers to ensure that the quality of our cuisine and service remains superior. Daawat Basmati Rice, Coca-Cola; Zomoto, Swiggy and Food Panda are amongst our delivery partners.
Led by a strong management team which is amongst the finest in the industry, Paradise is poised to grow aggressively by opening new Outlets in several cities across India in the coming years, thereby taking its legendary cuisine to more guests. On the horizon are several vibrant cities including New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Guntur and Warangal.