- Product development & standardization of existing & new products.
- Product, Process & Margin improvement/innovation through process change/automation/outsourcing etc.
- Handling R&D project individually by following complete product development cycle from lab-scale trails, iterations, logbook records, costing, commercial production run, sensory evaluation till operation handover.
- Product standardization by using process techniques like frozen, retort, acidic, shelf-stable, etc.
- Third-party vendor development along with supply chain department for complete or partial product outsourcing, spice blends, gravies, new equipment, equipment customization, etc.
- Standardizing & stabilizing products at a third-party vendor.
- Training kitchen staff for any new process/product usage/equipment along with training department.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree/diploma in Hotel Management from an accredited college or university with a major in food production/Culinary Arts.
- Candidate should have relevant food processing R&D experience from reputed companies with a minimum of 6-8 yrs.
- Candidate should have product development hands-on experience for poultry/meat/veg products in categories like frozen/retort/breaded/shelf-stable etc.
- Candidate must be able to analyze customer requirement, operational ease & create a consistent & scalable product which can be handled by the non-skilled person at the outlet level.
- The candidate must have a good sense of project management, presentation & must be timeline oriented.
- Awareness of domestic & international food trends & contacts with major food processors will be added advantage.
- Restaurant operation experience will be helpful.
Role:Product Development Manager
Salary: 7,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel & Tourism
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BHM in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Beginning as a modest caf in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene, people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani. Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins. Over the last four years, Paradise won the hearts of guests in Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Gurugram by opening several successful Outlets.
With multiple formats that include charming cafes, busy bakeries and welcoming restaurants, our Food courts are favourite hangouts for people from all walks of life. For the convenience and safety of our guests, we have valet parking and adequate security arrangements. We also practice the highest quality and hygiene standards to ensure our cuisine remains top-notch in all aspects. Industry best practices, world-class processes and cutting-edge technology enable our Outlets to set new benchmarks in the Food & Hospitality industry for their efficiency. We have a cutting-edge technology stack, with Microsoft Dynamics and an advanced SCM, at its centre to helps us deliver robust operational performance.
We ensure consistency of taste and quality across Outlets through a meticulous application standard operating procedures. We have been recognized as one of the best Restaurants serving authentic Hyderabadi cuisine by respected media and internet organizations like The Times of India, National Geographic Traveler and Burrp!. We, however, believe that our greatest reward is the trust and loyalty bestowed on us by our delighted guests. We have strategic partnerships with key suppliers to ensure that the quality of our cuisine and service remains superior. Daawat Basmati Rice, Coca-Cola; Zomoto, Swiggy and Food Panda are amongst our delivery partners.
Led by a strong management team which is amongst the finest in the industry, Paradise is poised to grow aggressively by opening new Outlets in several cities across India in the coming years, thereby taking its legendary cuisine to more guests. On the horizon are several vibrant cities including New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Guntur and Warangal.