Restaurant CEO (Restaurant Manager) is responsible for below roles & responsibilities
- Ensure the upkeep & readiness of the store
- Enhance customer satisfaction levels
- Spontaneously address customers concerns
- Maintain food cost within budget
- Minimize wastage
- High level of food safety & hygiene all across the store at all times
- Maintain discipline among the team
- Rapport building with VIPs and regular Guests through mailers, telephone calls, etc.
- Ensure the implementation of all corporate guidelines issued from time to time
- Maintain business MIS
- Team handling
- Any other activity as assigned from time to time
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry
Salary: 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Hotels & Restaurants
Role Category:F&B Service
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Paradise Food Court
Beginning as a modest caf in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene, people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani. Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins. Over the last four years, Paradise won the hearts of guests in Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Gurugram & Kolkata by opening several successful Outlets.