Responsible to plan and conduct standardized Paradise Training Programs for the Restaurant Teams. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to support new product launches and/or existing product improvement rollouts and training. Actively support and work along with the Team in building Training content. Work closely with Operations Team to enable each Restaurant performance to be at its best.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Conduct great Training programs like Training Induction, Guest Service, Food Safety, Product Quality, and other Training programs.
- Implement LMS and maintain MIS as needed.
- Support in developing and maintaining Training materials for existing and future Training Initiatives.
- Ensure the Training Manuals are up to date like Service and Food as changes are being made.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support product improvements and new product launches.
- Share the Training Calendar in advance every month
- Plan and visit Restaurants to support in operations and actively collaborate
- Identify and create Internal Restaurant Training Team and assist in providing high-level Training support
- Establish a rapport and maintain a professional relationship with every department, ensure flawless execution of in-field training as per the Calendar agreed.
- When appropriate, can work globally to support international site initiations. (in case any offered)
- Reinforce Paradise culture in all projects and activities.
- Undertake special Training projects as assigned.
This position supports all internal departments and external customer field support personnel from a training perspective
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. The performance is not limited only to the mentioned at the same time not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree, Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in QSR & Hospitality Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Ability to work closely with the Operations Team
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Excellent Training Skills, People skills, and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- 70% travel required every day within the Region
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Beginning as a modest caf in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene, people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani. Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins. Over the last four years, Paradise won the hearts of guests in Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Gurugram by opening several successful Outlets.
With multiple formats that include charming cafes, busy bakeries and welcoming restaurants, our Food courts are favourite hangouts for people from all walks of life. For the convenience and safety of our guests, we have valet parking and adequate security arrangements. We also practice the highest quality and hygiene standards to ensure our cuisine remains top-notch in all aspects. Industry best practices, world-class processes and cutting-edge technology enable our Outlets to set new benchmarks in the Food & Hospitality industry for their efficiency. We have a cutting-edge technology stack, with Microsoft Dynamics and an advanced SCM, at its centre to helps us deliver robust operational performance.
We ensure consistency of taste and quality across Outlets through a meticulous application standard operating procedures. We have been recognized as one of the best Restaurants serving authentic Hyderabadi cuisine by respected media and internet organizations like The Times of India, National Geographic Traveler and Burrp!. We, however, believe that our greatest reward is the trust and loyalty bestowed on us by our delighted guests. We have strategic partnerships with key suppliers to ensure that the quality of our cuisine and service remains superior. Daawat Basmati Rice, Coca-Cola; Zomoto, Swiggy and Food Panda are amongst our delivery partners.
Led by a strong management team which is amongst the finest in the industry, Paradise is poised to grow aggressively by opening new Outlets in several cities across India in the coming years, thereby taking its legendary cuisine to more guests. On the horizon are several vibrant cities including New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Guntur and Warangal.