eCommerce Lead Marketplace & Own App - Paradise Biryani
Are you ready to be part of making Paradise Biryani the No. 1 Global Biryani QSR! Work with a great professional team being led by Leaders with rich education backgrounds from premium colleges & even richer track records in terms of experience. We have the support of India's leading private equity firm Samara Capital that has faith in us to excel in this task that we have taken up. Come join us in this extraordinary Transformation Journey from the legacy of a renowned family-held company to a professionally run start-up being in the spotlight!
Details on the role:
- Opportunity to lead end to end e-commerce business with aggregators and on a native app
- P&L position with opportunity to drive topline and bottom line of the online business vertical
- Learn stakeholder management within the organization and externally with aggregators
- Drive decision making with deep insights based on data
- Lead Own App as a product with end-to-end thinking including opportunity to understand the tech side
- Performance marketing on external platforms, Partnership building with new partners
- To coordinate, align with digital marketing to improve a listing, positioning of paradise brand among aggregators apps
- Data First Thinking
- Stakeholder Management
- Structured work style with eye for details
- Experience as E-comm manager/head or a Brand Manager with strong exposure to E-commerce partners (Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- Location: Hyderabad Based or Hyderabad as a preferred location
- Education: MBA or Engineering from a top college
- Salary budget Max: Best in the industry
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:eCommerce Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Beginning as a modest caf in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene, people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani. Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins. Over the last four years, Paradise won the hearts of guests in Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Gurugram by opening several successful Outlets.
With multiple formats that include charming cafes, busy bakeries and welcoming restaurants, our Food courts are favourite hangouts for people from all walks of life. For the convenience and safety of our guests, we have valet parking and adequate security arrangements. We also practice the highest quality and hygiene standards to ensure our cuisine remains top-notch in all aspects. Industry best practices, world-class processes and cutting-edge technology enable our Outlets to set new benchmarks in the Food & Hospitality industry for their efficiency. We have a cutting-edge technology stack, with Microsoft Dynamics and an advanced SCM, at its centre to helps us deliver robust operational performance.
We ensure consistency of taste and quality across Outlets through a meticulous application standard operating procedures. We have been recognized as one of the best Restaurants serving authentic Hyderabadi cuisine by respected media and internet organizations like The Times of India, National Geographic Traveler and Burrp!. We, however, believe that our greatest reward is the trust and loyalty bestowed on us by our delighted guests. We have strategic partnerships with key suppliers to ensure that the quality of our cuisine and service remains superior. Daawat Basmati Rice, Coca-Cola; Zomoto, Swiggy and Food Panda are amongst our delivery partners.
Led by a strong management team which is amongst the finest in the industry, Paradise is poised to grow aggressively by opening new Outlets in several cities across India in the coming years, thereby taking its legendary cuisine to more guests. On the horizon are several vibrant cities including New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Guntur and Warangal.
Contact Company:Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Address:1-7-186 TO 193,,PARADISE CIRCLE,S D ROAD,SECUNDERA, BAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India