Objective: To support the Business Applications and create the documentation of all the projects, coordinating with partners on developing the CRs and conducting testing, UAT, complete project documentation, Incident Management and SLA governance of in house and Partners
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating all the documentation of all the projects of NAV, LS, Mobile App, and other projects (CR, BRD).
- Should be able to understand the business requirements and connect with the partners and ensure the development is done as per expectations and conduct Internal testing and UAT with Business Users and close the projects timely.
- Assist the Sr. Manager IT Applications in delivering the projects on time and coordinate with all the partners, business users, and internal IT team.
- Create the test scenarios and Test plan and acceptance criterion to ensure the proper sign-off from projects, also to maintain all the documents of Projects and objects for meeting the audit requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MCA/BSC/Engineering degree.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in the implementation of projects and any enterprise applications.
- Experience in Distribution, Retail, and chain stores is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft ERP or Large applications is a plus.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written is must
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 8,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Computers
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Beginning as a modest caf in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene, people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani. Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins. Over the last four years, Paradise won the hearts of guests in Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Gurugram by opening several successful Outlets.
With multiple formats that include charming cafes, busy bakeries and welcoming restaurants, our Food courts are favourite hangouts for people from all walks of life. For the convenience and safety of our guests, we have valet parking and adequate security arrangements. We also practice the highest quality and hygiene standards to ensure our cuisine remains top-notch in all aspects. Industry best practices, world-class processes and cutting-edge technology enable our Outlets to set new benchmarks in the Food & Hospitality industry for their efficiency. We have a cutting-edge technology stack, with Microsoft Dynamics and an advanced SCM, at its centre to helps us deliver robust operational performance.
We ensure consistency of taste and quality across Outlets through a meticulous application standard operating procedures. We have been recognized as one of the best Restaurants serving authentic Hyderabadi cuisine by respected media and internet organizations like The Times of India, National Geographic Traveler and Burrp!. We, however, believe that our greatest reward is the trust and loyalty bestowed on us by our delighted guests. We have strategic partnerships with key suppliers to ensure that the quality of our cuisine and service remains superior. Daawat Basmati Rice, Coca-Cola; Zomoto, Swiggy and Food Panda are amongst our delivery partners.
Led by a strong management team which is amongst the finest in the industry, Paradise is poised to grow aggressively by opening new Outlets in several cities across India in the coming years, thereby taking its legendary cuisine to more guests. On the horizon are several vibrant cities including New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Guntur and Warangal.