Corporate Office Administration:
Taking care of Space Management, Front office, Mail & Courier management, housekeeping management, Vendor Management, Pest control management, Keys management, Courier and mail room management, Cafeteria management, Event management, Security management, CCTV, Asset Management.
- Manage office upkeep and operations and assisting employees in smooth working
- Ensure monthly bills payment all office related Phone/Internet/Rent/Electricity etc.
- Office food/water replenishment, indenting/purchasing and fulfillment
- Budgeting & Control, Manage Stock/office stationery/ petty cash /vendors /Housekeeping/Pest Control and service contracts.
- Maintenance of office canteen and promote Canteen Hygiene
- Effective Management of the Admin team and allocation of tasks to all admin staff
- Purchase & procurement of material as per requirement, Budget Planning of office.
- Vendor Management & coordination of supplies on time to office.
- Taking daily rounds of the facility and preparation of checklist on daily basis.
- Build relationship with landlord and neighbors.
- Ensuring asset management and employee safety
- Fire safety and other critical issue management
- Resolving employee queries regarding on ground issues & grievances.
- Attendance Management of Security, Housekeeping & Support staff.
- Employee engagement activities like fun activities, Sports at office and Manage events like Office Picnic, Birthday, Happy hours, Guests etc.
- Coordinating with IT, regarding IT assets management & asset allocation for New Joiners.
AMC and Vendor Management:
- Maintain Data bases, AMC Trackers (Electrical, Mechanical, Telephone and DG set etc.)
- Coordinating with engineering & electrical maintenance team for any facility related issues resolving.
- Ensure Zero break down at all the times
- Submission of bills to finance and coordinating on time payments.
- Preparing Monthly / Quarterly/ Annual Forecast Cost Provisions Report Statement for Admin & Transport related Funds.
- Manage Hotel Booking/Air-Road-Train Bookings/holidays & travel etc
All kind of Admin & Clerical Works & Other Admin Duties as assigned Indoor
- Should be a graduate/post graduate with minimum 8 years of experience in the same role.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in Corporate Office Administration Role with go getter attitude.
- Should be able to manage Maintenance activities
- Should be able to manage stakeholders
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Beginning as a modest caf in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene, people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani. Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins. Over the last four years, Paradise won the hearts of guests in Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Gurugram by opening several successful Outlets.
With multiple formats that include charming cafes, busy bakeries and welcoming restaurants, our Food courts are favourite hangouts for people from all walks of life. For the convenience and safety of our guests, we have valet parking and adequate security arrangements. We also practice the highest quality and hygiene standards to ensure our cuisine remains top-notch in all aspects. Industry best practices, world-class processes and cutting-edge technology enable our Outlets to set new benchmarks in the Food & Hospitality industry for their efficiency. We have a cutting-edge technology stack, with Microsoft Dynamics and an advanced SCM, at its centre to helps us deliver robust operational performance.
We ensure consistency of taste and quality across Outlets through a meticulous application standard operating procedures. We have been recognized as one of the best Restaurants serving authentic Hyderabadi cuisine by respected media and internet organizations like The Times of India, National Geographic Traveler and Burrp!. We, however, believe that our greatest reward is the trust and loyalty bestowed on us by our delighted guests. We have strategic partnerships with key suppliers to ensure that the quality of our cuisine and service remains superior. Daawat Basmati Rice, Coca-Cola; Zomoto, Swiggy and Food Panda are amongst our delivery partners.
Led by a strong management team which is amongst the finest in the industry, Paradise is poised to grow aggressively by opening new Outlets in several cities across India in the coming years, thereby taking its legendary cuisine to more guests. On the horizon are several vibrant cities including New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Guntur and Warangal.