- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Food & Beverage
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
The world-famous Paradise brand has its origins in a small Canteen and a Caf in a cinema theatre called Paradise in Secunderabad in the Year 1953.
A small 100-seater restaurant started serving typical Hyderabadi cuisine like Biryani etc. from early Sixties. The Caf also used to sell general food items to the people as a one-stop Food Store.
In 1978, Mr A Hemati took complete charge of the Restaurant from his Father & Uncle and set about renovating the Restaurant to suit the changing social trends and the evolving food habits of people in India.
In 1983 an Air-cooled multi-cuisine Restaurant called Paradise Persis Family Restaurant and the highly popular Paradise Takeaway came up at Secunderabad.
In 1987 the Paradise theatre and consequently the Canteen was closed. But the Caf and Restaurant continued its operations.
In 1996, Paradise underwent a major restructuring, renovation and modernization programme. It expanded both vertically and horizontally.
In 2006, the entire operations were computerised & technology upgradations have been continuously happening since then.
In 2016, a Management team comprising experienced professionals were appointed to execute the aggressive growth plan.
Paradise expanded its operations by moving into Bengaluru, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada and Gurugram besides expanding its presence in Hyderabad. More outlets are being planned in the above cities and an aggressive nationwide expansion plan including a foray into international markets is also underway.
Contact Company:Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Address:1-7-186 TO 193,,PARADISE CIRCLE,S D ROAD,SECUNDERA, BAD, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India