Roles and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participate in preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control expenses with focus on energy management, preventive maintanance and capital planning.
- Lead Restaurant renovations and other projects, negotiate contracts and ensure timely completion of projects with budget.
- Direct day-to-day engineering requirements, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Order material and complete work assignments on time and by a specified date.
- Analyze and resolve work problems or assist associates in resolving work problems.
- Supervise and motivate maintanance staff including hiring, coaching, counseling, evaluating and training activities.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintanance.
- Educate and train all members in compliance with governmental and safety regulations.
- Ensure staff is properly trained on quality and service standards and has the tools and requirement and is empowered to carry out job duties in a timely, efficient manner.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
Desired Candidate Profile
Direct engineering/maintanance operations of the restaurants to ensure the safety and comfort of restaurant guests and employees and to ensure compliance with all brand, governmental regulatory requirements. May have responsibility for the loss prevention function. We want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need you to: be you by being natural, professional, and personable in the way you are with people, get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything, show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests, and take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile.
6-8 years in a reputed sector.
Hotels / Hospitality preferred
Contemporary Industries like Retail, BFSI, Facilities Management would be good
Salary: 4,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Beginning as a modest caf in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene, people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani. Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins. Over the last four years, Paradise won the hearts of guests in Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Gurugram by opening several successful Outlets.
With multiple formats that include charming cafes, busy bakeries and welcoming restaurants, our Food courts are favourite hangouts for people from all walks of life. For the convenience and safety of our guests, we have valet parking and adequate security arrangements. We also practice the highest quality and hygiene standards to ensure our cuisine remains top-notch in all aspects. Industry best practices, world-class processes and cutting-edge technology enable our Outlets to set new benchmarks in the Food & Hospitality industry for their efficiency. We have a cutting-edge technology stack, with Microsoft Dynamics and an advanced SCM, at its centre to helps us deliver robust operational performance.
We ensure consistency of taste and quality across Outlets through a meticulous application standard operating procedures. We have been recognized as one of the best Restaurants serving authentic Hyderabadi cuisine by respected media and internet organizations like The Times of India, National Geographic Traveler and Burrp!. We, however, believe that our greatest reward is the trust and loyalty bestowed on us by our delighted guests. We have strategic partnerships with key suppliers to ensure that the quality of our cuisine and service remains superior. Daawat Basmati Rice, Coca-Cola; Zomoto, Swiggy and Food Panda are amongst our delivery partners.
Led by a strong management team which is amongst the finest in the industry, Paradise is poised to grow aggressively by opening new Outlets in several cities across India in the coming years, thereby taking its legendary cuisine to more guests. On the horizon are several vibrant cities including New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Guntur and Warangal.
Contact Company:Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd
Address:1-7-186 TO 193,,PARADISE CIRCLE,S D ROAD,SECUNDERA, BAD, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India